Blog, the most heard word ever. Many people take it as their passion, many people earn from it again many people do it for nothing. We talked a lot about blog and blogging. What are these actually? What Are The Advantages Of Using A Blog? It will be fine if we start understanding these with some definitions.
What is a blog?
According to Wikipedia – A blog (a truncation of “weblog”) is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries (posts).
What is blogging?
According to Yourdictionary – The definition of blogging is the process of writing a blog, an online journal in which you share your thoughts about a particular subject with readers.
Well, the people who do all the tasks of blogging is known as a blogger. A blogger can be a content writer too if he writes content on his blog professionally. Writing content seems like an easy task to do. But it is not that. It takes time to create quality content.
However, I am not going to longer my point. Let’s check our discussion topic.
Advantages of using a blog
Blog is like a diary. But the main difference between a blog and diary is “you can earn money from your blog”. From a diary, you cannot generate your income.
On the other hand, you can make your blog as a passive income source. If you have a blog you will have many advantages. What are the advantages of using a blog? Let’s discuss about this in short.
1. Online world: A blog is your online presence. If you have amazing ideas, amazing skills then show it through your blog. You are well in web design? Start posting cool web design tutorial video on your blog. People will get your ideas/blog posts through your blog.
2. A blog can be your working portfolio: A blog is a standard way to present your portfolio online. To do this, decorate your blog nicely. Later keep your portfolio. Thus, whenever a visitor comes to your blog, he/she will see your portfolio.
Again, a portfolio is also important if you are about to apply online for any job. So, if you have one you can show it/mention it.
3. For Freelance Work: This is the most used strategy by clever people. Why? It is because they know people search for anything online. As it is about freelance work, people will search online.
I have mentioned above that you can keep your portfolio on your blog. So whenever any buyer comes to see your portfolio, he/she will be pleased if your portfolio is looking good. It will be a plus point for you if you have working experiences.
4. Enhance your writing skills: Every blogger selects a niche for his blog. You will write according to your selected niche. The more you write the more you will learn. This way you can develop your writing skills too. After passing many days you will change the difference of your writing skills.
5. Earn money from blogging: The hot point comes here. Maximum people start blogging to earn money from it. The main way of earning from blogging is Google AdSense.
If you have a blog you can generate your income in many ways. How much can you earn from blogging? Okay, there is no limit. You can earn huge amount of money if you have huge traffic. That’s all.
6. You can make a professional network: With your blog you can create a good relationship with other bloggers, can make your online area large. If you can enhance your network online, your growth will also increase.
Okay, there is no limit to earning. Because there are many calculations. CPC, CTR, etc, etc. So complicated. But this is not a fact at all. The thing that matters the most is how much traffic you have for your blog.
The more visitors you have the more money you will earn. A blogger earns in multiple ways from a blog such as an affiliate marketing, selling a digital product, selling tutorials, etc.
Though there are many more advantages, I talked about the most vital advantages of using a blog. However, a blog is now a mandatory thing not only for income but also for different types of purposes. When will you start your blog?